The Massachusetts Declaration of Trust Form sets up a new trust and commissions a trustee to supervise the newly created trust. The form should be tailored to provide any particular arrangements you wish to integrate in the trust. It is your responsibility to see to it that Massachusetts declaration of trust form encompasses the identical provisions you ‘d like instituted for the trust and outlines the functions and expectations of the particular person you designate as the trustee.
Completing the Massachusetts Declaration of Trust
Filling out the Massachusetts Declaration of Trust form is relatively simple:
- On the very first line insert the exact name you wish to have on the trust
- Insert the date on which the trust is being formed
- On the line for Grantor, enter the name or names of the individual( s) setting up the trust
- Insert the name of the individual being appointed as Trustee
- In the section for Payments During The Grantor’s Lifetime, put in how often you wish to receive disbursements from the trust, such as monthly or every 6 months.
- Info that is demanded for the Death Of The Grantor 5th section is obvious.
- write in your preference of a third and secondary trustee as backups in the Additional Trustee Provisions area
- Near the end of the document, list your spouse and your children
- Sign the form
- Then have the assigned Trustee add his or her signature to the legal document
- Have the declaration of trust notarized
Example of a Massachusetts Declaration of Trust
We offer the completely free Massachusetts Declaration of Trust in Microsoft Word as well as a free PDF form. The Microsoft Word file will automatically save so check the folder where downloads are stored on your computer or laptop or mobile phone. The PDF is going to initiate in an all new window so you can print it immediately or save the file.
Massachusetts Declaration of Trust Forms
Select the appropriate file to download the Massachusetts Declaration of Trust in Microsoft Word. You may also create the Massachusetts Declaration of Trust Form using our free fillable PDF version. The PDF has fillable fields into which you can type the required information.