Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form
The Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form documents the transfer of ownership of personal property from one party to another. You can print the document and immediately fill in the blanks. For a more customized bill of sale, download the form and edit it using appropriate Word or PDF editing software.
Should you keep a copy of the simple bill of sale? Definitely! You may perhaps need that bill of sale as evidence that you transferred ownership to someone else. If there’s ever any type of doubt over the ownership or transfer of the property, the bill of sale will be your most effective defense.
We provide the free Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form in Microsoft Word as well as a paid PDF form. The Word file will immediately download so inspect the folder where downloads are stored on your computer system or mobile device. The PDF will open in a brand-new window so you can print or save it.
Subscribe and have immediate access to our Fillable PDFs. A fillable PDF has spots called fields into which you can type the required information. Our programmers invested a lot of time creating the 180+ fillable PDFs that we supply and are constantly working on including more.
Click the hyperlink underneath this paragraph to download or print the Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form in Microsoft Word format for free. You may also create the Alabama Simple Bill of Sale online for free using our free EZ Online Legal Forms. The EZ Online Legal Forms take all the uncertainty out of which information goes on what line.
PDF (fill-in-the-blanks) – Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form
Instructions For Completing The Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form
- 1. In the first blank space, enter the Seller’s name.
- 2. In the second blank space, enter the Seller’s city and state.
- 3. In the third blank space, enter the Buyer’s name.
- 4. In the fourth blank space, enter the Buyer’s city and state.
- 5. In the three longest spaces, enter a detailed description of the item(s) being sold.
- 6. Enter the amount for which the property is being sold.
- 7. Enter the date on which the sale will become effective. Normally this is today’s date but you might be preparing the bill of sale in advance.
- 8. Under the Seller’s section print the seller’s name, address, and phone number. Do not sign the form unless the Buyer is present and ready to complete the form.
- 9. Under the Buyer’s section print the buyer’s name, address, and phone number. When the sale is being completed, the Buyer should sign the form.
This positively free Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form together with all various other bill of sale legal forms furnished on this website are presented “as is” without implied or expressed warranties. This includes, yet is not constricted to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any type of sort of distinct application.
The Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form was not written by a lawyer or law practice. It is your responsibility to figure out if the file is adequately ideal for your requirements. If required, you have to likewise make certain that the form is adequately made out as well as also witnessed and/or notarized.
As a site visitor of this internet site, you assume all responsibility together with responsibility for administering this particular Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form as well as completing. We do not assume any kind of legal duty or commitment for the reliability or effectiveness of the legal documentation.
By saving, printing, or signing this specific Alabama Simple Bill of Sale Form, you accept that we will not be held chargeable for economic damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, originating from the loss of use or loss of earnings stemming from the utilization or application of the bill of sale form the form templates furnished free on this specific website.