The free California RV Bill of Sale documents the transfer of ownership of a used RV from the owner to the purchaser. The instrument is exceptionally straightforward to prepare and is available to print or download in Microsoft Word as well as a free PDF form. You are able to print the bill of sale form and promptly write the required information in the blanks. You can similarly modify the form if you have MS Word or PDF editing software and enter the related information straight into the documentation.
The California RV bill of sale form commonly includes the name and address of the person transferring the RV, the name and also address of the purchaser, the amount of money for which the RV is being sold, as well as a thorough description of the RV. Occasionally the bill of sale is notarized, particularly if required by law. When it doubt, have the bill of sale notarized.
To register and title a used Recreational Vehicle in the state of California you will need the following documentation:
- Title or Application for Title or Registration
- California RV Bill of Sale
- The title should include the current odometer reading. If not then you must complete the Odometer Disclosure Statement
- If the previous owner of the motor vehicle did not renew the smog certificate within the last 90 days and the vehicle is less than 10 years old, you will need to provide a smog certificate if required by the municipality in which you reside
- Valid form of Identification
- Proof of auto insurance
- California Form REG 227 may be required for the current owner if he or she doesn’t have the current title.
- California Statement of Facts Form 256 may be needed if you wish to claim exemption from the Smog Tax or Use Tax.
Click the web link underneath this paragraph to print or download and save the California RV bill of sale form in Microsoft Word format completely free. You may also create the California RV Bill of Sale using our free fillable PDF version. The PDF has fillable fields into which you can type the required information.
This California RV Bill of Sale as well as all other legal documents dispensed on this website are provided “as is” without specific or implied warranties. This consists of, yet is not confined to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any type of kind of certain use.
This completely free California RV Bill of Sale was not made by a lawyer or law practice. If the instrument is legitimately appropriate for your demands, it is your obligation to identify. If called for, you have to furthermore make specific that the form is correctly filled out and likewise notarized and/or witnessed.
As a site visitor of this website, you assume all liabilities in addition to answerability for signing as well as applying this California RV Bill of Sale. We do not assume any kind of legal liability or commitment for the accuracy or performance of the legal file.
By downloading, printing, or implementing this California RV Bill of Sale, you acknowledge that we will not be held responsible for losses or damages, whether absolute or indirect, originating from the loss of use or loss of revenues arising from the utilization or implementation of the legal forms or the form templates offered on this online site.