The Texas Trailer Bill of Sale can be used to document the transfer of ownership of a used trailer from the Seller to the Buyer. This form is specifically worded for the sale of a trailer, the type towed behind a vehicle. We offer other specialized bill of sale forms for a boat trailer, horse trailer, and travel trailer. If you’re selling a mobile home, which is often called a trailer, we offer a mobile home bill of sale.
How To Fill Out The Texas Trailer Bill of Sale
- On the first line enter the amount for which the Texas Trailer is being sold along with the Seller’s name.
- On the second line enter the Buyer’s name.
- Enter the Make, Manufacturer, or Brand of the trailer
- Enter the Model number or name of the trailer
- Enter the Year the trailer was manufactured along with the ID number
- Provide a detailed description of the trailer along with any other important information such as color, length, or width
- Enter the date of which the sale is being made
- Enter the Buyer’s name, address, and phone number
- Enter the Seller’s name, address, and phone number
- Do not sign the Texas trailer bill of sale until both parties are ready to transfer ownership of the trailer and complete the sale
Example of Texas Trailer Bill of Sale
Do you really need the Texas trailer bill of sale? You might just require that bill of sale as validation that you delivered ownership to someone else. If there’s any kind of doubt over the ownership or transfer of the property, the trailer bill of sale will be your ideal defense.
We offer the absolutely free Texas trailer bill of sale form in Microsoft Word as well as a free PDF form. The PDF version is also free but requires more expertise in editing documents. The PDF is the easier version to print but the Word document is easier to edit.
Texas Trailer Bill of Sale Forms
Choose the appropriate file to download and save the Texas trailer bill of sale form in Microsoft Word free of charge. You may also create the Texas Trailer Bill of Sale using our free fillable PDF version. The PDF has fillable fields into which you can type the required information.
This particular Texas trailer bill of sale form alongside various other legal documents rendered on this webpage are granted “as is” without limited or specific warranties. This consists of, yet is not limited to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any type of type of details use.
This Texas trailer bill of sale form was not crafted by legal professional or law practice. It is your duty to figure out if the documentation is legally ideal for your prerequisites. If called for, you have to likewise make specific that the form is properly filled out as well as additionally notarized and/or witnessed.
As a visitor of this web site, you assume all duty together with responsibility for using and/or executing this Texas trailer bill of sale form. We do not assume any legal liabilities or responsibility for the correctness or functionality of the legal document.
By acquiring, printing, or implementing this Texas trailer bill of sale form, you acknowledge that we will not be held responsible for damages or losses, whether indirect or direct, coming from the loss of use or loss of earnings happening from the use or granting of the legal forms or the form templates offered on this online site.