The Arizona ATV Bill of Sale documents the transfer of ownership of a used all-terrain vehicle or ATV from one party to another, aka from the Seller(s) to the Buyer(s). This form is specifically worded for an ATV. We also offer bill of sale forms for other types of recreational vehicles such as a UTV, dirt bike, boat, snowmobile or kayak.
Do you definitely need the Arizona ATV bill of sale? Possibly not but you must be sure to offer protection to yourself. As the seller, why would you let somebody else take something of value that could legally be tracked back to you? You may well require that bill of sale as evidence that you transferred ownership to another person. As the buyer, you need to definitely look for a bill of sale. The bill of sale will be your best defense if there’s any doubt over the ownership or transfer of the property.
In this state, ATVs are titled and registered by the Motor Vehicle Division of the Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles.
Arizona ATV Decal Requirements
To title and register an ATV, you will need the following at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- A completed and signed Arizona Title and Registration Application (Form 96-0236)
- Arizona Off-Highway Vehicle Decal Application
- Arizona ATV Bill of Sale
- Arizona Motor Vehicle Sold Notice (Form 46-8502) – Must be completed and sent to the State Motor Vehicle Division within 10 days of a sale
- Proof of insurance that meets Arizona’s Vehicle Insurance Coverage Requirements
- If you live or will live in Phoenix or Tucson, an Emissions test performed at one of Arizona’s Emissions Testing Locations;
- A signed and notarized vehicle title
- A lien release, if applicable
- If there is a lien on the vehicle that has not been paid off, written permission from the lienholder/lender will be required to add or delete a name.
Example of Arizona ATV Bill of Sale Form
Arizona ATV Bill of Sale Forms
Choose the appropriate file to get the Arizona ATV Bill of Sale in Microsoft Word free of charge. You may also create the Arizona ATV Bill of Sale using our free fillable PDF version. The PDF has fillable fields into which you can type the required information.
This completely free Arizona ATV Bill of Sale along with numerous other legal files provided on this web site are rendered “as is” without any explicit or limited warranties. This includes, yet is not restrained to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any type of type of certain usage.
This particular Arizona ATV Bill of Sale was not developed by legal professional or law practice. If the file is properly appropriate for your requirements, it is your responsibility to identify. You need to also establish that the form is completely filled in and likewise witnessed if needed.
As a site visitor of this internet site, you assume all liabilities in addition to accountability for executing and utilizing this Arizona ATV Bill of Sale . We do not assume any kind of legal responsibility or responsibility for the accuracy and reliability or functionality of the legal file.
By securing, printing, or implementing this Arizona ATV Bill of Sale, you acknowledge that we will not be held liable for losses or damages, whether indirect or direct, coming from the loss of use or loss of earnings emerging from the use or implementation of the legal forms or the form templates provided on this web site.