The Declaration of Trust Form establishes a new trust and appoints a trustee to oversee it. The document should be customized to include any specific provisions you’d like to include in the trust. It is your responsibility to ensure that Alabama declaration of trust form contains the exact provisions you’d like established for the trust and details the duties and responsibilities of the person you appoint as the trustee.
Completing the Declaration of Trust form is quite simple:
- On the top line enter the name you would like to give the trust
- Enter the date on which the trust is being formed
- On the line for Grantor, enter the name of names of the person(s) setting up the trust
- Enter the name of the person being appointed as Trustee
- In the section for Payments During The Grantor’s Lifetime, enter how often you would like to receive payments from the trust, such as monthly or every 6 months.
- Information that is required for the Death Of The Grantor section is self-explanatory.
- Enter your choice of a second and third trustee as backups in the Additional Trustee Provisions section
- Near the end of the document, list your spouse and children
- Sign the document
- Have the appointed Trustee sign the document
- Have the declaration of trust notarized
We offer the free Declaration of Trust in Microsoft Word as well as a free PDF form. The Word file can be printed as is so you can fill in the blanks by hand. It can also be customized in case you want to change, add, or delete sections. The PDF version is chosen most often by users who want to print the document and fill in the blanks.
Click the link below to download the Declaration of Trust in Microsoft Word format . You may also create the Declaration of Trust Form using our free fillable PDF version. The PDF has fillable fields into which you can type the required information.
WORD – Declaration of Trust Form
PDF (fill-in-the-blanks) – Declaration of Trust Form
Declaration of Trust Forms By State
This Declaration of Trust Form alongside various other legal records rendered on this online site are provided “as is” without any limited or specific warranties. This includes, yet is not confined to, warranty of merchantability or fitness for any type of sort of details use.
The free Declaration of Trust Form was not crafted by an attorney or law practice. It is your obligation to figure out if the form is properly ideal for your necessities. You need to likewise confirm that the form is correctly completed and also witnessed if mandated.
As an internet site visitor of this website, you assume all culpability together with responsibility for finalizing and also employing this Declaration of Trust Form. We do not assume any kind of legal duty or obligation for the accuracy and precision or efficiency of the legal instrument.
By transferring, printing, or performing this Declaration of Trust Form, you acknowledge that we will not be held accountable for injuries or losses, whether direct or indirect, resulting from the loss of use or loss of profits stemming from the use or execution of the legal forms or the form templates supplied on this site.